roboTest A Robotic Testing System
The roboTest A robotic testing system (compact) is used to perform fully automated tensile tests on metal specimens (for example, to EN 10002-1, ISO 6892, JIS Z 2201, ASTM E8) or plastic specimens (for example, to ISO 527-2, ASTM D790).
Key Advantages and Features
- System can be attached to materials testing machines from 5 to 250 kN
- Integrated magazine can accommodate 20 specimens
- An industrial controller with autoEdition2 automation software controls the system
- Optional extras include a barcode reader, HOST connection, accept/reject feature, and status indicator
Advantages & features
- Operator influences (hand temperature/moisture, off-center or angled specimen insertion etc.) are eliminated for high test result reproducibility
- Qualified laboratory staff are relieved of routine activities, making them available for more complex tasks
- Machine can be used during idle times (lunch breaks and night shifts), which utilizes the full capacity and produces faster results
- Testing system reduces the testing costs per specimen and typically pays for itself within one to two years
- System allows for reliable documentation and statistical long-term monitoring
Relevant Products and Accessories
무수한 각각의 개별적 테스트 요구조건은 물론 어떠한 응용시험도 가능한 AllroundLine
품질관리 또는 연구프로젝트의 까다로운 응용시험을 위한 최적의 솔루션을 제공합니다.
testXpert II Testing Software – Intelligent and Reliable
testXpert II is the testing software for all testing machines and instruments, serving as a single, standard testing platform for all applications.
testControl II Electronics
testControl II measurement and control electronics provide the ideal basis for precise, reproducible test results.
CMU30 and CMU 80 cross-section measuring devices
The CMU30 and CMU 80 automatic cross-sectioning measuring devices provide reliable test results.